How To Keep Your Man From Cheating

How to keep your man from cheating

When men cheat, it is quiet simply, the other women are giving them what they need.

It might be a lack of affection, it might be a lack of love, that he doesn’t feel respected, it might just be that he wants that tingling sensation of being with someone who finds him sexy.

Whatever it is, if you want to keep him from cheating your best bet is to prevent any of these gaps from occurring in the first place.

This is a scary issue to confront though, I sympathize that being cheated on is not something any women wants to deal with, so if you learn how to keep him from cheating in the first place, hopefully you’ll never have to:

2. Pack out your own life - Why are you getting so obsessed with what your man is up to all the time?

If you set strict rules like this in your relationship, he’ll be more apt to break them and become a cheating man.
If you want to keep your man, you need to surround yourself with good friends, hobbies, rewarding work; in other words, keep your man from cheating by keeping your own life!

Women who are self-sufficient are sexy. If your man feels smothered by you, he’ll be more likely to wander astray to re-assert his freedom. So to keep him from cheating you must give him freedom yourself! Let him realise on his own that you’re the only women he wants to be with.

Nine times out-of-ten, a cheating man doesn’t go astray because he’s fallen in love with another woman, but simply because the other woman gives him a feeling that is missing from his own relationship.

3. Are things staying sexy? - I really want to write this article without using hackneyed old dating terms like “spicing things up” or “turn up the heat”.


But seriously, is there still surprise in your relationship? Has sex got tiresomely predictable? Have you got no new moves to teach each other (In and out of the bedroom!)? One reason men cheat is because their life has become so dull they just need to go out and feel something different?

This is the need for VARIETY - But the great thing is, you can create that feeling yourself. Little gifts, new places, fun dates, surprise holidays - Keep your man guessing!

Think creatively about your relationship and keep it fresh and your man won’t feel like he’s in Groundhog Day, living the same stuff over and over again!

4. Make him feel wanted - Men cheat because they don’t feel wanted.

Sometimes women get so caught up in a cycle of game-playing and one-oneupmanship that their man starts feeling unappreciated.

Men want to feel like their woman still fancies them, which is often the need cheating satisfies when they sleep with other women.

When a man feels left out and unwanted in his own relationships, he will feel the need to validate himself by sleeping with other women to feel like a man again (something he’s not getting from his relationship.)

Hopefully this all isn‘t a worry you‘ll have to deal with, but if you ever have been cheated on, let’s hope it’s a thing of the past.

4 comments:

  1. My Name Lisa Ray, i want to thank Dr Madu for the spell he did for me after i lost my husband to another lady at his working place, Dr Madu cast a love spell for me and in 2 days my husband returned home to me and my kids with so much love,if you need his help!! You can contact him via email: maduutemple@gmail.com or add him on whats-app +2349038103368.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I contact Dr.Agbazara when i had of him and This was even faster than I could dream of. Thank you for taking time to listen to me and answering all my emails Dr.Agbazara. I feel emotional strong again. My confidence is back and I can see my future clearly now. I am forever grateful for your help in re-uniting me with my lover who divorced and left me years ago for another woman. you will see for your self what am saying when you contact this great spell caster called Dr.Agbazara on for any help at: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR call or add on WHATSAPP: +2348104102662 ) and get your problems solved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. infidelity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone my names is Shari from Pensacola Florida USA i want to testify of a powerful man called Dr Great and how he helped me get pregnant,I and my husband have been married for 10 years now without a child to call our own i have done everything  i can but still couldn't get pregnant this was eating me up inside i was always ashamed whenever  i and my husband go out because i see him playing with other children because he love kids so much one day when we got home i was crying bitterly i just couldn't bear it anymore i went online to look for fertility treatment when i saw someone testify of his great work and how he have help many in problems  with his spell i decided to give him a try i contacted him through his email he assure me that it will take 24 hrs to cast the spell and i will be pregnant,5 weeks after i felt ill so i went to see the doctor he confirmed that i was pregnant all thanks to this powerful spell caster Dr Great you are indeed a great man now i believe that there is no problem without a solution he can also help you contact :
    infinitylovespell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete